What's new in DiskWarrior?
DiskWarrior 4 is now the one utility program that solves all of the common problems you'll likely encounter on your Mac. Just look at these new features:
• Universal binary
DiskWarrior 4 works on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
• Significantly faster
For many disks, directory rebuilding is twice as fast as the previous version.
• Repairs invalid file permissions
No need to run more than one utility. Repairing permissions and repairing directory errors are the two most common disk maintenance procedures.
• Includes an additional suite of file and folder tests
Finds problems before they cause you trouble.
• Identifies corrupted preference (.plist) files
A bad preference file can wreak havoc. Now you don't need to reset all your preferences because a single preference file is bad.
• Recovers more data from drives with hardware malfunctions
Recover your important files from most failing drives, possibly saving you thousands of dollars in professional recovery costs.
• Detects and repairs more disk problems than ever
The best is even better.
• Repairs and rebuilds FileVaults
FileVaults suffer from directory damage too. DiskWarrior is your only choice if you need the data security of a FileVault.
• Repairs and rebuilds disk images
Get back the files you thought you had safely tucked away in a disk image.
• Fully supports case-sensitive file names
If you use case-sensitive disks then DiskWarrior is your best choice.
• Repairs and rebuilds Attribute B-trees
First introduced in OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Attribute B-trees are a new addition to the disk directory. DiskWarrior rebuilds them as easily as it rebuilds the original catalog and extents B-trees.
• Repairs Access Control Lists (ACLs)
ACLs are a new permissions model first supported in OS X 10.4. DiskWarrior repairs them too.
• Repairs Time Machine backup disks
Time Machine relies on a new directory structure called a directory hard link. DiskWarrior 4 version 4.1 and later repairs damaged directory hard links and can rescue a lost Time Machine backup.
• Plus a lot more for only $49.95 plus s/h
Please note that to install DiskWarrior 4, your Mac must start up in OS X 10.3.9 through 10.9.x. This is a change from DiskWarrior 3 which supported older versions of OS X. Please read the system requirements for DiskWarrior 4.
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
OS X Mavericks Compatible (New!)